I’m a PhD student in the group of Prof. Dr. Christiane Koch. I am interested in optimal control of quantum gates in open quantum systems.
- Michael H. Goerz, Tommaso Calarco and Christiane P. Koch,
The quantum speed limit of optimal controlled phasegates for trapped neutral atoms.
Published in J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 44 154011 (2011).
IOP Labtalk: Special issue: Vibrational motion limits speed of entangling two trapped atoms.
- Michał Tomza, Michael H. Goerz, Monica Musiał, Robert Moszyński, and Christiane P. Koch,
Optimal production of ultracold ground-state molecules: Stabilization employing potentials with ion-pair character and strong spin-orbit coupling..
Published in Phys. Rev. A 86, 043424 (2012).
- Oct 2011, Engineering and Control of Quantum Systems Workshop:
Role of dissipation for optimal control of Rydberg Gates (poster)
- Mar 2011, DPG Spring Meeting:
Optimal Controlled Phasegates for Trapped Neutral Atoms at the Quantum Speed Limit (talk)
- Nov 2010, Cambridge Workshop on Algorithms for Quantum Control
Comparison of GRAPE/LBFGS and Krotov in a High-Dimensional Hilbert Space (talk)
- Nov 2010, French-German Laser Colloquium:
Optimal Controlled Phasegates for Ultracold Atoms in an Optical Lattice at the Quantum Speed Limit (poster)
- Jun 2010, PRACQSYS 2010
Implementation of a Controlled Phasegate for Ultracold Calcium Atoms Using Optimal Control (poster)
- Mar 2009, DPG Spring Meeting:
Construction of a Fast Two-Qubit Gate for Ultracold Atoms Using Optimal Control (poster)
- May 31, 2011: Optimal Controlled Phasegates for Trapped Neutral Atoms at the Quantum Speed Limit
- May 16, 2011: Chebychev Propagator for Inhomogeneous Schrödinger Equations
- Jun 8, 2010: Introduction to the GRAPE Algorithm
- Jan 11, 2010: Implementation of a Calcium Phasegate